Author Topic: Viracopos International Airport turns to HP Networking for a massive, accelerated expansion  (Read 2454 times)

Brian Dao

• Administrator
Viracopos International Airport turns to HP Networking for a massive, accelerated expansion

By Mary Gabra, Senior Global Manager, Customer Excellence

Mary Gabra.jpgMy blog this week is about the success of a big network initiative at a major international airport in Brazil. As you?ve probably noticed by now, I like to blog about customers that I can directly relate to ? companies that deploy HP solutions that directly impact end users like myself. Whenever I fly somewhere, the possibility of my luggage getting sent to the wrong place is a constant worry.

The logistics involved in moving people, cargo, and luggage from point A to point B are enormously complex. In any airport, the network is really the heart of the operations that enable that. If the network is down, the airport could basically freeze, right? You don?t even want to think about what might happen.

Source: Viracopos International Airport turns to HP Networking for a massive, accelerated expansion