Author Topic: Hot from Interop: Is your mobile strategy pinned to smart phones? You?re way behind!  (Read 2274 times)

Brian Dao

• Administrator
Hot from Interop: Is your mobile strategy pinned to smart phones? You?re way behind!

By Christine Sto-Domingo, Enterprise Group Event Strategist, HP Networking

End of another amazing day at Interop Las Vegas. Something I just had to share: the 3 gigantic screens of the HPIMG_1521.JPG Digital Wall sprawled in the corridor of the Mandalay bay. If you?re coming from the hotel you?ll have seen them ? you can hardly miss them! ? as you head into the conference. We?re showcasing some great customer reference images, including one about DreamWorks that?s also included in the HP booth. I?ve noticed that this one really makes people stop and stare!

Big event for me today was a keynote panel featuring Dominic Wilde, VP of Marketing and Global Product Line Management for HP Networking, along with leaders from La Quinta Inns and Gilt Group. Intriguing title of the panel: ?Smartphones? You're Way Behind.? Here?s my take on some of the great points that the panel covered:

Source: Hot from Interop: Is your mobile strategy pinned to smart phones? You?re way behind!