Author Topic: 3 ways your network is hampering your datacenter ? and how SDN can help you move forward  (Read 2323 times)

Brian Dao

• Administrator
3 ways your network is hampering your datacenter ? and how SDN can help you move forward

By Ahmad Zamer, Senior Global Product Marketing Manager, HP Networking

Ahmed Zamer.pngI recently returned from HP Discover 2015 in Las Vegas, where I was struck by the consistency of the conversations I had with network leaders about Software-defined Networking (SDN).

For the first time, I heard people using the kinds of descriptions that HP has been using for quite a while when talking about challenges in the data center. Historically, IT leaders have described the difficulties they?re facing without directly relating them to the network. But now people are able to see that the networking component of the data center is becoming an obstacle to progress, or at least a significant constraint.

Here are some examples of the kind of comments I was hearing. Do any of these sound familiar?

Source: 3 ways your network is hampering your datacenter ? and how SDN can help you move forward